Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Ford Escape Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/ford-escape-hybrid-26/)
-   -   Thanks! (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/ford-escape-hybrid-26/thanks-16554/)

Canon40Dg9 01-02-2008 10:08 AM

Thanks!

Hello - I have been working as an engineer for a major hybrid component supplier on the Escape Hybrid since 2001. I'm leaving the company and had to say thanks for the great laughs, these message boards are hilarious.

I have a Hybrid Escape jacket that was available for the launch team that I might sell...something you are not likely to find on eBay. I'll post details later.

MrCrank 01-02-2008 10:28 AM

Re: Thanks!

Just out of curiosity -- what do you drive?

Also, can we get a document dump while you still have access? (just kidding)

Canon40Dg9 01-02-2008 10:33 AM

Possibly an 09 Hybrid Escape when my Fusion lease ends...Possibly a second 09 Hybrid Escape (or Flex or Town & Country) when my Grand Caravan lease ends.

Currently driving a small fleet of cars...

I shredded all of my documents.

glennb 01-02-2008 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Canon40Dg9 (Post 156171)
Hello - I have been working as an engineer for a major hybrid component supplier on the Escape Hybrid since 2001. I'm leaving the company and had to say thanks for the great laughs, these message boards are hilarious.

Are you laughing with us .....or at us?

[See post #11. That's what I thought.]

Billyk 01-02-2008 05:53 PM

The Mission Impossible Team has just been activated to locate this automobile engineer of a major hybrid component supplier. We know who the major hybird component suppliers are.:omg:

Jerry&Natalie 01-02-2008 08:25 PM

I work for a major oil cartel and I microfilmed your files before they met said shredder. I have your IP and your bases our ours. never mind that van outside your house following you around on your errands, it's not ours, it's a decoy from another syndicate. We have other forms of espionage. Your wife is a bot and your children are clones. We do great things with petroleum based life forms. You are not even you. We grabbed you last year and crossed your cells with an ameoba. You will wake up tomorrow and remember nothing.

TheBundo 01-03-2008 12:14 AM

Come on guys, I saw Harry Blackstone do that same trick on the old Dean Martin Show with 2 goats and a hankercheif

ICBMariner 01-03-2008 12:04 PM

Since 2001, humm, must be a company that supplies the mud flaps, wipers or may lug nuts! (those are used on the Hybrids!)

WaltPA 01-03-2008 12:37 PM

I'm leaving the company and had to say thanks for the great laughs, these message boards are hilarious.

I would have thought a better response would have resulted from our pleas for help, and our reports of problems. You have certainly made it clear, my expectations were way off the mark. :cry:

MrCrank 01-03-2008 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by ICBMariner (Post 156351)
.. must be a company that supplies the mud flaps ..

You mean those chromium silhouette beach babe kind? A must-have, I say.