Hello again every body, HV drive start working let me tell u how

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Hello again every body, HV drive start working let me tell u how

hello every body,

at last ive found the solution for the battery cooling fans #1 & #2
after ive checked the cooling fans, the fans will not work again till i buy new fans,

they are too expensive and the recomindations is to replace the battery, which is very expensive too, so what i did !!!!!!

ive searched for a fan motor with almost the same size of the original ones, the only fans fit with me are the 2000 mitsubishi AC cooling fans that lays on the front radiator,

then released the motor, then ive replaced the fans with the original centralfugel fans that used in the battery,

then ive connect them with the 12v battery from the original connection, with relays and a switch lays near the strearing,

the original fans are 3 speed fans, ive replaced them with one high speed motor.

as simple as that, when i enter the car, i switch on the fans, with the AC working the cooling system start working to the battery,

my car now using the EV at anytime, the performance of my car is extremly deffers from before, every thing is perfect now,

but my quistion is, is the 10.5 fuel consumption is reasonable or what ??? its a 4wd vehicle

Old 06-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Hello again every body, HV drive start working let me tell u how

Originally Posted by sweidans
hello every body,

at last ive found the solution for the battery cooling fans #1 & #2
after ive checked the cooling fans, the fans will not work again till i buy new fans,

they are too expensive and the recomindations is to replace the battery, which is very expensive too, so what i did !!!!!!

ive searched for a fan motor with almost the same size of the original ones, the only fans fit with me are the 2000 mitsubishi AC cooling fans that lays on the front radiator,

then released the motor, then ive replaced the fans with the original centralfugel fans that used in the battery,

then ive connect them with the 12v battery from the original connection, with relays and a switch lays near the strearing,

the original fans are 3 speed fans, ive replaced them with one high speed motor.

as simple as that, when i enter the car, i switch on the fans, with the AC working the cooling system start working to the battery,

my car now using the EV at anytime, the performance of my car is extremly deffers from before, every thing is perfect now,

but my quistion is, is the 10.5 fuel consumption is reasonable or what ??? its a 4wd vehicle
Are you saying you get 10.5 MPG? Or is that a metric number 10.5L/100KM?

Also, what is the year of your FEH?

Old 06-25-2010, 10:56 AM
Active Enthusiast

dear i have Ford escape 2005, and i mean by the number is 10.5L/100km in metric

Old 06-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

That's 22 mpg, in US units, a bit low IMO.

http://www.calculateme.com/cGasMilea...100kmtoMPG.htm

It depends on a lot of stuff, like:
is the vehicle warmed up,
what speed are you driving,
what's the outside temp,
is the A/C turned on?

Here's more gas mileage conversions: http://www.calculateme.com/cGasMileage/index.htm

Last edited by colchiro; 06-25-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: added another link.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Active Enthusiast

the vehicle is warmed enough, im driving at most 60 miles, its hot now a days the temperature outside is about 30 - 35 c, and the Ac is on too