Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Toyota Prius (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-prius-10/)
-   -   Call Log (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-prius-10/call-log-15697/)

Resist 10-18-2007 02:06 PM

Call Log

I noticed something odd today after making a cell phone call through my Prius. The call log showed the time as 16:00, when in fact the time was 2pm. I can't fiigure out how to change it to the correct time.

Resist 10-25-2007 12:03 AM

Re: Call Log

I checked our other Prius and it to was ahead by 2 hours in the call log. I checked the time zones on each car they were correct. Daylight savings was also correct.

Could this be a firmware issue with the 2006/2007 Prius?

Resist 10-27-2007 11:31 PM

Would another 2006/2007 Prius owner please check your call log after using your bluetooth connection in your Prius, to make sure the call time is the correct time of the call. I think there is a software bug causing the incorrect time in the log.

Resist 10-28-2007 02:56 PM

Someone please?

Resist 10-30-2007 04:00 PM

This issue is really bothering me and don't understand why no one else is having it. My call log is set to the Pacific time zone with daylight savings on and yet when I make a call, the time is shows is 2 hours ahead of the actual time of the call.

Resist 10-31-2007 05:16 PM

A local dealership is trying to tell me the time stamp for the call log comes from my cell phone. Interesting because my cell phone shows the correct time, so I doubt they are correct. I had the understanding the Prius computer used GPS time.

bwilson4web 10-31-2007 05:19 PM

Hi,

I don't have a way to reproduce your results. I suspect many others are in the same boat.

Bob Wilson

Resist 10-31-2007 08:18 PM

I'm hoping someone else with a cell phone can make a call using their Prius bluetooth and then check their call log's time.

Resist 11-06-2007 05:57 PM

Since we are now on standard time in my area of the country, I turned off daylight savings time in my Prius. Now my car is 3 hours ahead of the actual time, in the call log.

It appears that the only thing changing the time zones or daylight saving settings do is correct the time for the NAV system. They do nothing for the Bluetooth call log times. There is no setting adjustment for this anywhere that I can find. My Toyota dealership, cell manufacture and cell network provider all claim they are not causing the issue.

Am I the only one that this issue bothers?

Resist 11-07-2007 04:33 PM

Can another member please check your Call Log?