When will Toyota get Homer Simpson??

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Enthusiast
Default When will Toyota get Homer Simpson??

Found out about this while watching Fox News!! Yes, they still give some interesting news from time to time, in between all of the politics and crap! Apparently, TomTom has come out with a new voice download for their GPS...Homer Simpson's voice!! I think that'd be hilarious! Now only if Toyota can do it or we can try to get it work on our Nav's!

http://www.tomtom.com/page/simpsons

Old 06-20-2009, 08:21 AM
HAPPY TCH OWNER
Default Re: When will Toyota get Homer Simpson??

Originally Posted by spgdxb
Found out about this while watching Fox News!! Yes, they still give some interesting news from time to time, in between all of the politics and crap! Apparently, TomTom has come out with a new voice download for their GPS...Homer Simpson's voice!! I think that'd be hilarious! Now only if Toyota can do it or we can try to get it work on our Nav's!

http://www.tomtom.com/page/simpsons
Drives a TCH, Watches FOX (NEWS?) Wants Homer Simpson to tell him where to go while driving.......Hummmmmmm...... Oh I get it, It's a joke!