Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Found You!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 06:14 AM
Enthusiast
Smile Found You!

Hi,
Glad I found this site! I got my TCH loaded back in June to make it in time for the Clean Fuel tags that allow HOV driving on 95 and 395. I don't drive around there much, but it's great to have....just in case

I just filled up with my tank yesterday and it only accepted 12 gallons. I'm not one to let it go til it's empty....conservative me fill up with it hits the last quarter of a tank (or is it a sixth of a tank)..oh well, whatever the last bold marker is before the big E. I was surprised that I had so much gas left in the tank.

Anyways with the first tank, I only got 31.6 mpg . I've been working on driving it with slow accelerations and coasting. My TCH has been critiquing my driving and has given me a couple of "Excellents", but alas I must work on getting them consistently. I drive 9 miles to work and have 16 lights! I'm envious of you all that are getting 35 mpg and higher.....one day I hope to be amongst you great ones

Old 07-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Vegetarian
Default Re: Found You!

Welcome!
I see you have a Prius too, you must have learned some things from it too, how long have you had it?

Old 07-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Contributor ($)
Default Re: Found You!

Originally Posted by SilverToyCam
Hi,
I drive 9 miles to work and have 16 lights!
and you're getting 31.6 mpg. Hey that aint bad. Hard to work with that many stop and go sessions. Keep up the good work. And welcome to GH!