Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Civic Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-civic-hybrid-12/)
-   -   Looking for 10+ people interested in non-slip neoprene pads for HCH/HCHII (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-civic-hybrid-12/looking-10-people-interested-non-slip-neoprene-pads-hch-hchii-15121/)

giantquesadilla 12-04-2007 09:07 PM

Re: Looking for 10+ people interested in non-slip neoprene pads for HCH/HCHII

I got my pads the other day. They are much higher quality than I expected. If you are thinking about whether or not to get these, go for them.

Shipping was taking a while, so he sent me another set for free. When both sets came, I offered to send him back a set. He gave me a free instrument panel cover. He's really nice and helpful and has great communication.

PadsPlus 12-12-2007 06:29 AM

Pads are now listed in The Market if you are interested in getting a set or you can purchase them thru ebay.

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...e-doors-16327/

sjtsnix 01-20-2008 09:21 PM

Received my Pads today from Wilson, and am happy with them, and would recommend them. Item arried in a timely manner. Installed them the evening I got them. Nice that stuff doesn't slide around anymore. I would recommend them.

TDSOUP 02-10-2008 09:07 AM

I bought a set for my HCH II. Nicely labeled and packaged. Fit is good for my car.

Bump for Wilson Wong.

caholla 02-17-2008 08:58 AM

Yay! I got my set last week. They fit well, are easy to install and cured my AUX Cable's tap tap tap on the console. I highly recommend these and give a big thumbs up to Wilson!

larryka 03-09-2008 04:14 PM

I ordered the HCH set plus the instrument cluster pad on Sunday March 2, 2008 and received them on Thursday the 6th or Friday the 7th (not sure which since I didn't check my mail on the 6th), so they showed up fast in my case (shipped USPS from CA to MD). Wilson answered questions quickly and the pads fit my 2008 HCH very well. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

I sent Wilson some suggestions for additional pads and a couple of changes, which he wanted me to share with the group to get some feedback:
  • The label stickers should be on the bottom of each pad so that they are labeled for future reference (i.e. take them out to clean or something). Some of my pads had the labels on top and some on the bottom. Not a big deal, I just moved the labels to the bottom manually where appropriate.
  • An "upper pad" for the dash compartment under the radio. I can see putting something in there that might roll around and rattle against the back of that compartment.
  • An "upper pad" for the center console forward tray, although it's more visible from the top, so it might not look as "OEM".
  • The Hybrid pack should come with the "front of the instrument cluster" pad since the Hybrids do not have the rear cup holders. (I think this was mentioned earlier in this thread as well)
  • The "door handles" on the front doors could use pads as well (I didn't check to see if this suggestion would apply to the back doors). I'm referring to the area that someone would grab to close the door, not the "interior latch" to open the door. I thought about this when installing the "front door right side armrest bin" pad and my girlfriend mentioned it as well. Again, it might not look as "OEM" since it's more visible than some of the bins and would contrast against the lighter plastic and fabric in that area.

I'd recommend buying the set even in its current incarnation. I'm not affiliated with Wilson in any way, I'm just a new happy customer.

- Lawrence