Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Civic Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-civic-hybrid-12/)
-   -   Looking for 10+ people interested in non-slip neoprene pads for HCH/HCHII (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-civic-hybrid-12/looking-10-people-interested-non-slip-neoprene-pads-hch-hchii-15121/)

hybrid okie 10-03-2007 05:58 PM

Re: Looking for 10+ people interested in non-slip neoprene pads for HCH/HCHII

Purchased on ebay and quickly received complete set of pads. Very happy with them, nice fitting and easy to install.

06hch2 11-04-2007 03:04 PM

installed a set today. good product. good price.

chkuttner 11-12-2007 11:52 AM

If I may be forgiven for saying "me, too!" then I'll say that. Fast shipping, great product. Just a minor pimping to my new HCH [ever notice that the abbreviation, just like the word "Civic" itself, is a palindrome????] but now my cell phone will stay put in my choice of cubby holes.

Worth buying, for sure, even if not quite as cool as a glowing Hybrid badge...

zimbop 11-12-2007 09:35 PM

I reiterate: PLEASE make a set for the HCHI ! I would love to have a set.

chkuttner 11-12-2007 10:04 PM

He DOES make them. See earlier messages from other happy customers.

Here's his URL: http://stores.ebaycom/PadsPlus?refid=store

Disclaimer: I have no connection with the seller, Wilson Wong, other than my being a satisfied customer.

I think I might have been able to imitate his product...I suspect it would have taken me several hours to do a fairly good job of cutting the neoprene to the right shapes. His product comes with everyhting just the right size and shape for all those little spots.

zimbop 11-14-2007 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by chkuttner (Post 149530)
He DOES make them. See earlier messages from other happy customers.

Here's his URL: http://stores.ebaycom/PadsPlus?refid=store

Not that I can find. As before, all the ones he has for sale are the HCHII (06+ models). Nothing for the HCHI (03-05 models).

giantquesadilla 11-14-2007 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by zimbop (Post 149774)
Not that I can find. As before, all the ones he has for sale are the HCHII (06+ models). Nothing for the HCHI (03-05 models).

He may not have them up right now, because it costs money for every item he puts up there. HCHIs may not have been selling well enough for him to keep the product up. I would try sending him a message, requesting that he put one up for you. I'm sure he'll be happy to.

zimbop 11-15-2007 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by giantquesadilla (Post 149905)
He may not have them up right now, because it costs money for every item he puts up there. HCHIs may not have been selling well enough for him to keep the product up. I would try sending him a message, requesting that he put one up for you. I'm sure he'll be happy to.

Well, there don't seem to be any mentions in this thread of HCH1 versions being available. There are none in his current or historic auctions either. I will email him and ask.

zimbop 11-15-2007 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by zimbop (Post 149975)
Well, there don't seem to be any mentions in this thread of HCH1 versions being available. There are none in his current or historic auctions either. I will email him and ask.

Indeed, got email confirmation tonight that they are NOT available for HCH1.

giantquesadilla 11-17-2007 07:44 AM

Maybe you can ask him to make some like AJR did.