Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Civic Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-civic-hybrid-12/)
-   -   Latest delivered HCH II ser # (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-civic-hybrid-12/latest-delivered-hch-ii-ser-6320/)

Packrat 03-09-2006 11:51 AM

Latest delivered HCH II ser #

I'm still impatiently waiting for my car and wondered if anyone had taken delivery of one with a seriel number in the 9000s yet? Just curious...

Packrat

nbalthaser 03-09-2006 01:11 PM

Re: Latest delivered HCH II ser #

Originally Posted by Packrat
I'm still impatiently waiting for my car and wondered if anyone had taken delivery of one with a seriel number in the 9000s yet? Just curious...

Packrat

mine is #9045 off the assembly. got mine in the beginning of february in oakland, ca. (sf bay area).

Packrat 03-09-2006 02:04 PM

Thanks, Neil. I am now certain something odd is going on with mine which is #9006. It was originally supposed to be delivered mid-late Jan. :angry:

Packrat

AZMerf 03-09-2006 05:58 PM

Ha. Too bad you can do some sort of search to find out who got your order.

Packrat 03-10-2006 01:54 PM

AZMerf,

Yeah, I'm halfway expecting someone here to post "Hey, that's my car!" The dealer is supposedly tracking it down...we'll see.

Packrat

Packrat 03-10-2006 06:32 PM

Well, as I expected, the jerks sold "my" #9006 car. The good news is I'm getting one Monday--silver no nav. Can't wait!

tigerhonaker 03-10-2006 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Packrat

Packrat

Packrat;

Got mine last Saturday and it was 10070 I think. Been on order since last October.

Terry

kettleone 03-11-2006 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
Packrat;

Got mine last Saturday and it was 10070 I think. Been on order since last October.

Terry

Wow ! I have only been waiting 5 weeks and it has been really tough. :omg: As of a few days ago, my vehicle was in Montana (rail transport I assume) and should be ready for me between 3/18-3/28. That's a pretty big window they gave me so I hope they are just being cautious. Of course I am paranoid that they are going to call me to say that the car was built without Navi since I heard Honda was building some Navi orders without it just to keep shipments up.

Alster 03-11-2006 04:39 PM

Please let me know if your vehicles recently manufactured have the

63 mile bug where your computer begins to recalculate mpg's from that point again instead of continueously.

thanks
alster

Packrat 03-12-2006 09:39 AM

My saga is too long to write. Tried to get one last fall, but once it got to December, go tmy name on the list for January. Latest is that I will get a car tomorrow (Monday). Finally. Alster--I'll definitely keep an eye out for the 63 mile bug.

Packrat