Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Accord Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/)
-   -   Accord Hybrid Car Forums (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-accord-hybrid-27/accord-hybrid-car-forums-29768/)

Dadwith2boys 07-01-2014 01:24 PM

Accord Hybrid Car Forums

I have searched and searched and yes, this is a nice site, however I am looking for another site that is dedicated to or has Accord Hybrid forums that is active. Any help out.. I am going to be a new owner soon... HOPEFULLY... and just would like some other places to read what current owners are talking about.

Thank you..

Tilt101 07-02-2014 10:45 AM

Re: Accord Hybrid Car Forums

Yeah I was overwhelmed with the prius chat forums and hoped there was something similar for the Accord. Anyway, proud owner since Saturday and loving my Accord.

Dadwith2boys 07-02-2014 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tilt101 (Post 253236)
Yeah I was overwhelmed with the prius chat forums and hoped there was something similar for the Accord. Anyway, proud owner since Saturday and loving my Accord.

Thank you for your reply.. I found the same thing, and I just can't understand that. ---> STRANGE..

I am waiting for a dealership to call with the EX-L color we want, but they nor I can find one. Hopefully soon.

GeorgiaHybrid 07-03-2014 04:37 AM

Guys,

You have a car that just came out for sale. The Prius has had countless hours of research done over a LOT of years. Give it time and you will have a fairly active forum. Take a look at the Camry and Escape forums on here with the DIY postings to help other owners out.

Dig in, learn the car and start posting some hints and "how to's" for the users yet to find this site. With the new technology that Honda is using on this car, it should be a lot of fun to get in on the ground floor and help figure it out.

kstone001 07-03-2014 01:27 PM

to Tilt101
How long did you have to wait for your Accord Hybrid?

Tilt101 07-03-2014 01:43 PM

I wasn't real particular on what I wanted. The dealership had one car and I liked it so I got it that day

kstone001 07-03-2014 02:08 PM

Thanks. I ordered a Hybrid Touring and they are saying 3 months. Pretty much what was posted on the web site.

Tilt101 07-03-2014 04:37 PM

It's really nice, touring will be even nicer. And after a few hundred miles I've started getting the advertised mpg. Enjoy when it comes!

kstone001 07-03-2014 07:10 PM

Thanks for the encouraging words. It is difficult to find owners

Accordingly,Don 07-10-2014 05:06 PM

Welcome all ! I've had my Red Touring edition since January, and really love it. I was surprised at how well it handled in the snow. It's a heavy car. I am getting the actual mileage stated, without any special effort on my part, despite what a few in the automotive press are saying. I really love the adaptive cruise control, it's worth it, and works very slick. Just don't be discouraged by the few individuals poo-pooing the mileage claims. (I really think they're Ford dealers posing as owners......Haha)