HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

HCH II Hybrid Wheels for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Enthusiast
Default HCH II Hybrid Wheels for Sale

Hello. I have for sale all four OEM rims from my 2007 Civic Hybrid. They have about 1,000 miles on them, and were on car from the time I purchased the car in early Aug 07, to early Sept 07. I replaced them with some sportier rims of the same size (therefore the tires are not included). They have just been sitting in my garage, and I am now just getting off my *** to sell them

They are in almost perfect condition, except I stupidly rolled them on my driveway when I was cleaning them up to sell, and two of them have little nicks along 1/4 of the very outer edge of rim, one about 1/2 nicked, and the last one unblemished. You should hardly notice it when mounted on tires, and I can provide pics if you desire.

I know a member sold his a few months ago, and extra rims are nice to have around if you want to have an extra rim/tire combo to switch between summer and winter seasons (if you live in a climate that requires winter tires), an extra tire/rim combo to replace a rim that has flat tire (no need to ride on a donut and you don't have to rush to a shop to replace tire), etc.

So, I am asking $280 shipped for all 4 rims, or I can sell in pairs for $140 shipped per pair. I prefer Paypal for payment. Let me know!

Thanks!

Old 02-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: HCH II Hybrid Wheels for Sale

Jonathan, what would it cost to ship to Danville, WA. 99121-0. I may be interested if the shipping is not to crazy. H

Old 02-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Harold
Jonathan, what would it cost to ship to Danville, WA. 99121-0. I may be interested if the shipping is not to crazy. H
Harold,

I am including shipping in the cost already. So, it will be $280. But I can reevaluate this.

Ok, I set the rim cost at $200, then figured an average of what shipping could be based on a quote I received for shipping to DC and Los Angeles. I live in Virginia, which is really close to DC (a min sample) and LA (a max sample). Here are the shipping cost ranges:

DC $40 (parcel) $50 (priority)
LA $90 or $130

Since you are in Washington State, I figure shipping cost is close to LA based on distance, so I will still sell to you for $280.

Based on my analysis, I will adjust cost based on your location (which depends on your distance from me), fyi for others interested.

Let me know Harold! Thanks for the interest!

Old 02-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Jonathan, My e-mail address. olh52741@telus.net

Old 02-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Enthusiast

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Thanks Harold! Enjoy them once they arrive.